View Single Post

Question Zelaron Election?
Posted 2004-07-16, 02:18 PM
Basic Layout

I, and Lots of other Zelaron members have been noticing the 'staff' members acting retarted lately, so maybe we should have some changes. Thats when it occured to me, lets have a Zelaron Election!

Chruser, WetWeird, and the 4 Admins basically have the final say over the Moderation spots, and who can be elected for the Sup Mod / Mod positions.
Basically, they say that they want ..(example members).. and all members here for longer than 35 days or with 250 or more posts can vote. If not, your vote will be discarded.

But a twist with the election, is the members can elect to have a regular member for the position of a current member, and after some voting it will work like a regular election, they will have a head to head vote.

(Example, MJ for Sup Mod over Soverign, After Mj wins the mini election, he would go up against Soverign as a candidate and the voting would determine who gets the position.)

There could even be an Apply thread where Any possible candidate could enter themselves into the actual election, therefourth Chruser, WW, and the Admins can filter it down to a list of about 10. There The members may choose which Forum they would like to moderate, or the Owners/Admins would choose, depends on the restrictions of this site.

There are more variables, but this is the basic outline, Improve if you like.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V