View Single Post

Posted 2010-04-15, 09:14 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Smoking a bowl at the moment. Is..."
Quote:
Is there a video which your signature is from, D3v? I would enjoy seeing it.
that's a good question, I nabbed this off of the ebaumsworld forums so I'm not exactly sure.

Quote:
However, I need to exercise my brain, regardless if I'm smoking marijuana or not. I feel like I need to enroll in more schooling.

In less than a month I will be done with my 9 month probation sentence. Will definitely be celebrating.
yeah, you're going to need to get another job to pay off those loans. I wish it were easier to get loans and get into post highschool graduation education. 9 mo probation ftl.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V