View Single Post

Posted 2009-03-04, 05:38 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "appication/octet-stream is a generic..."
I figured it out. It was basically that my Java had not been updated on Firefox, so it was impeding the chatbox to show up.

I was more focused today though on a fraud antivirus on the internet that told me I had like 300 trojans and 200 some worms. I did a spyware scan and figured out it was just some malware in the guise of an antivirus (I think it's called Antivirus 360), yet I had stupidly downloaded it, and it would give me a message every 10 seconds telling me I had to purchase the antivirus premium so I could save my computer from crashing. I got rid of the program on my desktop, but the malware doesn't appear as a program in the uninstall list (my other hint), so I'm going to probably have to use a program deleter as the spyware scanner I have cannot delete the "program" for some reason.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow