View Single Post

Posted 2010-10-29, 02:46 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm kinda hopeful that Prop 19 will..."
Quote:
I really don't want our country to have to invade Mexico because the shit is hitting the fan.
It's funny you mention that, I actually had a good chat with a friend of mine the other day about this possibility subsequently happening from the drug situation they've been dealing with. I don't really think it would come to that, because ultimately cutting Marijuana out of their equation of cash-flow would stop it.

Look at it like this, I can't brew Whiskey, but I can grow a plant. I can't make cocaine, but I can water a weed plant twice a week. I think the resources would adjust themselves to cracking down on the more potent/dangerous substances were this to take place and it could help itself, all we can do at this point is try.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V