View Single Post

Posted 2010-10-29, 01:40 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I was boviously being sarcastic. People..."
D3V said: [Goto]
I'm excited to see how Prop 19 or whatever in California does. The legalization proposition. The polls show it passing with flying colors, but we'll just have to see most stoners have lazy tendencies and won't get out and vote, but maybe this could be a change?
I'm kinda hopeful that Prop 19 will help chill things out for Mexico but I somehow doubt it. A lot of people say it will, but I suspect the opposite might be true. A lot of illegal businessmen will be losing business, and they are going to do everything they can to take it back or find more (likely more illegal and dangerous) business. In Mexico, that shouldn't be very difficult for them.

I really don't want our country to have to invade Mexico because the shit is hitting the fan.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!