View Single Post

Posted 2010-10-29, 11:37 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Me and Jamer just started talking about..."
I was boviously being sarcastic. People have a hard time listening to other's reasonings sometimes, but violence is never the answer. That's the call that the 'tea partiers' try and run into people's heads.

I'm excited to see how Prop 19 or whatever in California does. The legalization proposition. The polls show it passing with flying colors, but we'll just have to see most stoners have lazy tendencies and won't get out and vote, but maybe this could be a change?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V