View Single Post

Posted 2010-10-29, 09:49 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Which is why i'm voting Independent for..."
The only way a third party will ever win is if one of the primary parties ceases to exist. The problem, IMO, is that people don't so much vote for people, but vote against people. I don't want Tea Partiers in power, and the only way I can realistically help prevent that from happening is by voting for the opponent who has a chance to win. I suspect most people feel similarly, and would vote for a third party if they didn't see their vote as "wasted" if they did so.

Then again, when it comes to Utah state gov, it is for the most part all Mormons and right wing nuts. Even in presidential elections, Utah is so heavily red that my vote is practically wasted anyway.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!