View Single Post

Posted 2010-10-28, 09:05 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post "Are you voting on November 2nd? If so,..."
So you're just going down the list and checking off [R] on every ballot? Why not go specfiically for each politician. Voting Republican isn't going to make anything better. We're all fucked, at all times. It's not either party, but the politicians controlled by corporations where our problem lies. I'm voting Independent for Governor, Democrat for Senate, Republican for agricultural commissioner. Not sure much else down the list.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V