View Single Post

Black man goes pyscho, punches White man in the face 7 times for no reason at all
Posted 2005-02-21, 01:52 PM
http://www.wkyc.com/video/player.asp...&sid=30596&bw=

[Politically correct]OVERVIEW OF THE MOVIE: This poor innocent African American man's (whose ancestors were most likely slaves, mind you) first was injured by this racist nazi white supremacist cracker's face. Acts of hate like this should not be tolerated in America (considering African Americans were slaves). GOD I HATE RACIST CRACKERS! When the evil racist white boy said something like, "It's going to take a little bit longer, dear, this woman just cut in front of me," IT WAS OBVIOUSLY A VERBAL HATE CRIME! Then, she was reminded of her ancestors being slaves, so she made a fuss about it, and out of nowhere, the white racist Pizza clerk must have told her to calm down, AND SHE WAS INSTANTLY REMINDED HOW 'WHITEY BE KEEPIN' HURR DOWN', SO SHE DECIDED TO SPIT IN HIS MOUTH. I love this woman. Obviously these white opressors were just bringing her down. After this, she called in her boyfriend, and he continued hitting the racist cracker in the face. This was sweet justice, considering his ancestors might have been slaves.

The white men and women had to stand idol, unable to help, because if they did, they would be accused of being racists if they ganged up on the innocent African American (All he wanted was some fried chicken and some ass), since he was a slave. Poor fellow, I hear he has to have surgery on his hand. I hope that evil racist European Ameri--I MEAN WHITE BOY GOES TO JAIL FOR 200 YEARS. DOESN'T HE KNOW THAT AFRICAN AMERICAN WAS A SLAVE?[/Politically correct]
Snow is racist. It does not have an equal amount of colored snow as it does white snow. We must find a way to alter nature so that snow becomes colored.

When you decorate your tree for Christmas, you must put at least 24.8% colored bulbs, and they must be placed throughout the tree and not segregated in any matter.

Christmas presents must not be wrapped in white paper.

If Christmas music is to be played, under no circumstances is 'Have a White Christmas' to be Played.

Turkey may be served, but only if there is an equal amount of dark and white meat be served.

You must keep your colored and white dogs in the same room at all times, unsegregated, and they must get along at all times.

Last edited by zonalon; 2005-02-22 at 02:01 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zonalon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zonalon