View Single Post

Posted 2007-12-03, 08:32 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Yea, since not doing drugs is being a..."
Willkillforfood said:
Yea, since not doing drugs is being a pussy. Is that how you got talked into it? I know shooting yourself in the head is bad, but I haven't done it. I'll learn off other peoples' experiences without having to make their mistakes.
That's quite a far-off analogy. How can you consider smoking marijuana "bad" when you have never even taken the opportunity to experience it for yourself? You're completely taking other people's word for it. Maybe the government is lying to you concering this topic. You ever think of that? I know tons of successful people that smoke marijuana on occasion. It is not a harmful substance when used in moderation. Period.

And, I'll admit that I was peer-pressured into smoking weed. It took my friends 8 months to convince me to hit the pipe. But, after that first high experience, I realized that hey, this stuff isn't so bad. Seriously, just go out and try it one time. Educate yourself on a first hand experience. You may find that you like it....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos