Thread: Gay marriage
View Single Post

Posted 2008-07-26, 11:18 PM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "I'm sorry KJ it was so hard to resist."
I am opposed to gay marriages! Hell, I am opposed to straight marriages! Although, in recent times, marriage has become less about a bonding of two lives to be forever intertwined in the holy-ness of whatever god you happen to worship; and more about, "Hey, let's get married, we have a tax break once we hit the 6 month mark, and we even have other bonuses!"

Just so we're clear here, I am opposed to ALL marriage, no matter if it was if it was a KKK leader to Beyonce, or Brad Pitt to Tommy Lee!

I guess it would be nice to know that you have that option available, though...

I guess an easier way to look at it is like this: If you go to a store to buy an XBOX 360, but you already own a Playstation 3, you wouldn't be able to. You, as a person who purchased the PS3, are seen as 1.) less than a human by the cashier, who happens to own a 360; and 2.) You are expected to not want a 360, because of your immense hatred of the typical Sony fanboy for Microsoft.

I know you guys may think, "WTF? Were talking marriage and he's talking videogames.... what a *insert harsh uncalled for name here*!", but in my head, it all makes sense! And that's all that matters!
R.I.P
Pontiac
Jan. 1926 - Dec. 2010 est.

Check the Gallery and Scrapbook often!
[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003