Thread: Gay marriage
View Single Post

Posted 2008-07-26, 10:49 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Ok, my parents raised me that way,..."
...are you serious? Are you fucking kidding me? "Because my parents raised me that way" is one of the most ASININE reasons I have ever heard for being against gay marriage. What the hell, man? Think for your fucking self. I went through the stage of doing shit because that's how my parents raised me, but you need to think about what you're saying.

Your idea of civil unions for everyone, but marriage between man and woman is echoing the separate, but equal idealologies that were VERY popular pre-Civil Rights movement era. No, you're not clamoring for the gays to have their own drinking fountain and have them sit in the back of the bus, but you are trying to say that they don't deserve to get the full shabang that straight people are entitled to.

I've said all I have to say.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack