View Single Post

Posted 2005-02-20, 09:26 AM in reply to zonalon's post "We will be the minority in America by..."
Quote:
I'm saddened that Jew-controlled commies have taken over our government, turning once good neighborhoods into slums by intoxicating them with illegal immigrants and others who only work for the benefit of their nation and not ours.
Yeaa ...

George Bush is a Jewish commie. Absolutely. He's being influenced by Jews. Absolutely. My god, you are so fucking stupid. Where the fuck do you get this bullshit? Do you seriously read some Klan bullshit? Seriously, that's like me saying America is evil, and then citing an Iraqi newspaper. Come on now.

You label people, yet I doubt you know what some of that stuff even means. Explain to me, what is wrong with being Jewish? And the idea of communism in itself isn't bad either. It's implementation thus far hasn't been great, but the idea isn't bad.

Also, all of those bullshit links you put up there, let me put it this way: One white man in the span of a decade has commited more murders than all of the blacks in history combined. Throughout history, the white race has enslaved, and murdered far more people than all the other races combined. So you want to bring up some bullshit facts, well I can do. Take that shit and shove it up your ass. Quit judging a race by a fucking statistic. You should know that regardless of what statistics are, you can't judge an individual by them.

Quote:
Not all humans are equal or the same.
Exactly. In fact, there are no two humans that are the same, not even the Olsen twins. Now, you know this, yet you keep judging people like they are. That's absolute ignorance.

Quote:
Turning America into a bilingual or multi-lingual and bi-cultural country will be her ultimate downfall. History shows that no nation can survive the tension, conflict, and antagonism of two or more competing languages and cultures. It is a blessing for an individual to be bilingual; however, it is a curse for a society to be bilingual. A nation can survive wars, defeats, natural catastrophes, but not racial dissolution.
America is a bilingual, bi-racial country. It's been that since it was born. Tell me where you'd be without the rest of the races? Blacks did all the fucking farming. Chinamen laid the railroads. How long would this country have lasted were it not for the other races? A nation can't survive racial dissolution? This nation was built on more than one race, so I see no base for that argument whatsoever.

Quote:
Just take a look at South Africa. Still aren't convinced we can't be happy together? (NOTE: Before you start babbling on about "What are whites doing in South Africa in the first place," please remember that when the first settlers arrived there, it was uninhabited.)

http://cofcc.org/shelby.htm
Yes, absolutely uninhabited. Just like according to Turner's Thesis, the frontier was uninhabited as well.

When a people have been opressed for many years, they revolt. Expect nothing less. Almost every sovereign nation has done so in history. You want to post bullshit links about what black gangs are doing to white people there, lets post a link to what our troops are doing in Iraq.

http://mindprod.com/iraq.html

Bullshit, right? EXACTLY!

Heh. Look at that. I was just making fun of you so far, but you really have been proselytized into believing whatever they want you to.

Quote:
These "illegal immigrants" are not Americans and will never be. It is our rightful duty as citizens to make sure they do not have a pleasant time here.
Yea, of course illegal immigrants aren't American. What's funny is that they're probably doing more than you are for this country with your incessant, ignorant bitching.

Quote:
"They are concentrating in states bordering Mexico, which is their country and a nation with a historic grievance against us. They are holding on to their language and culture, creating a Hispanic nation within our nation. By 2050, there will be scores of millions of people living here whose loyalty is to a foreign country."
Kind of like what the Americans did in Texas? I doubt they have much loyalty to their country though, when they're fleeing it. But of course, you're blind to that. Why don't you come down to Texas and actually have a talk with these people whom you're referring to.

Quote:
We must act quickly, and we must act now BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!
Yes. I suggest we lynch this moron!

I'm Jesus, biatch!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes