Thread: Cell Phone?
View Single Post

Posted 2007-08-20, 08:21 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "I'm from NS, Canada. It's pretty much..."
Tyrannicide said:
I'm from NS, Canada. It's pretty much the same all across the country though.

You can get 1, 2 and 3 year contracts. I could have gotten a 2yr contract with this phone, but then I would have had to pay the full cost of the phone. It was one of those deals where if you sigh up for 3yrs, you can get this phone for x amount (being a hell of a lot cheaper). My last phone was a Samsung that I got with aliant, for $25 with a 2year contract (gave it to my sister last year since it was under parents name and got the LG from telus), which is normally $250 if I didn't get the 2 year contract. It's that simple and the phone is holding up great for being a year old. No problems from it. Now, in another year and a half (2.5 years from start of contract), I can get a new phone with a deal by sort of renewing my contract, of course depending on what they are offering at the time. They could offer a phone I want for like $50 if you sign up for another 2years and so on.

Im surprised you didn't get those types of options, so where are you from again? I find it strange that you haven't heard of that type of stuff...
Vegas, NV.

We have kinda deals like that...if you sign a 2 yr contract instead of paying month by month you save A LOT of money in txting and nights and weekends. And we get like %10 off a new phone if you sign another 2 yr contract....i still paid like $400 for mine when I bought it new.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo