View Single Post

Posted 2008-10-30, 02:01 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "126 and a half Texan?"
Like being a Muslim is even a bad thing.

That's my whole point, who gives a flying fuck if Obama even is a Muslim. They all aren't bad. Fucking Christians/Catholics/Baptist have done just as many things wrong in their history as the Islam faith/Muslims. Remember the crusades? Jebus! -- And Texans, shit. I bet more than 23% in Florida believe that, or atleast talk about it all the time and "question" his 'true' religion.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V