View Single Post

Posted 2008-09-08, 04:03 PM in reply to xSerenity Diedx's post starting "I dont really force my beliefs on..."
lol all insane people need jesus... they lack the self control it takes to understand that hey, we dont know how we got here - science points towards evolution. If an insane patient had the self control it took to understand the science behind it then you could start preaching evolution... but because they dont you need to explain it to them in a way that anyone could understand. "god put us here, god made this, god made that, god god god..." does it make sence now?!

A teacher asked me, "Do you believe if something contradicts itself it can't be true?" (like a light can't be on and off) to which i replied, "yes" he then asked me a series of questions.

"Do you believe in god"
"Do you believe he can make anything he wants"
"Do you believe that he can lift anything he wants"

"Do you believe that he can make a mountain so big he can't lift it?"

If you said yes to all the questions then you believe in something in which contradicts itself to the fullest. And on the first question if you said yes it can't be true, perhaps you might rethink your position.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla