View Single Post

Posted 2010-09-25, 09:57 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I would guestimate about 2-5% of the..."
1. Stating the blindingly obvious as fact is not proper these days if you are a politician. You're expected to be PC in every way possible, which is stupid. Biden is just stating the truth.

2. Most politicians are lying cowards. They are cowards because they aren't brave enough to say what they are actually thinking rather than what they think we want to hear. Biden is one that tends to just say whatever the fuck is on his mind at the moment which gets him in trouble a lot, but at least you can expect that what you are seeing is pretty much what you get with him. Cowards quoted:

Cowards said:
"I think there are some fine people who are concerned about the size of the government, concerned about tax structure, concerned about the future," said Ben Nelson (D-Neb.). "And what we ought to do is have a dialogue."

"Accurately analyzing Tea Party supporters can be difficult," said Sen. Bob Casey (D-Pa.). "So I try to avoid kind of broad generalizations or broad categories. It's always dangerous to generalize."
These are democrats who are basically sidestepping the questions at hand so they don't completely lose the Tea Party votes they may have, as if they have any to begin with. They are being typical politicians trying to please and be nice to everyone and simultaneously fuck everyone over without getting caught.

3. I firmly believe that the Tea Party and anyone associated with them should be publicly ridiculed regardless of who you are. It isn't as if the democrats are going to lose Tea Party votes for calling them out. I also think it's bad that the vice president is facing backlash for telling the truth.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!