View Single Post

Posted 2002-10-29, 01:36 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Zelaron improvements - Help required"
hmmm, maybe more stuff that gets the users involved, like a working chat(lol), more polls, more mod and admin interaction(it's good now, but more would be better) More direct software links, links to the sig hosting sites and other hosting sites, better tutorials on the bots/graphics/hack progs. Maybe full featured contests with prizes(nothing major really)

Also, maybe you could put a thread or something in the D2Hackit and bots forum that people could upload their PickitLog.html for everyone to see...

One more thing, make it easy to access user stats thru UserCP or something, and go thru and make sure all the links work(cuz ive found a few that dont, mainly in the forum jump)

Even though I've listed all that, this is still my favorite site, and it's come to the point that this where I get ALL my info from. Keep it guys....

Ill list anything else if I think of it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Shpook