Thread: endgame
View Single Post

Posted 2008-11-08, 10:55 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "After reading this I can safely say..."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
After reading this I can safely say that yes, this guy is a fanatical. Some of the things you said I'll agree with but most of the others, Premise 14, for example you just sound like a religious nut.

I read this on the Internet somewhere:

"There's probably no God, so stop worrying and enjoy your life."
GOD!? All religions purpose is to naturalize the oppressiveness of the culture- get people to believe that their enslavement is not simply cultural but a necessary part of existence to which they've been condemned.

Fanatic is simply a label which our culture uses to alienate and define anyone who fights the death urge. Just because I think we should all live in touch with the natural world that we are born on, rather than destroy it with every aspect of our lives means I'M THE CRAZY ONE?
activist, crazy, demon, devotee, enthusiast, extremist, fiend*, fool, freak, maniac, monomaniac, nut*, radical, ultraist, visionary, zealot

Stop lying to yourselves. KA you think indigenous peoples had ADD? Alzheimer's disease, atherosclerosis, asthma, cancer, chronic liver disease or cirrhosis, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, Diabetes, heart disease, nephritis or chronic renal failure, osteoporosis, acne, stroke, depression and obesity. All symptoms of industrial civilization.

All females living under this culture hate themselves. You know it. I know it. They are taught from childhood to be a certain way and if they are not (and of course they are not because everyone is different) then they despise themselves and torture themselves and strain to match the cultural profile. The smoking, the drinking, the drugs are all quite obvious examples of the poisons we give to ourselves, but what about the air that they are destroying, the water, and our food. We spray chemicals on our food! OUR FOOD! There is not a square inch of this earths water or land that does not contain chemicals. Every mothers breast milk is tainted. You think it's possible to not hate ourselves and do this to our land base?
Any hated felt long enough, no longer feels like hatred. You've all been through the system along with I. You've all had your wills broken by the culture. The hours and hours of sitting in the schools, wanted to be somewhere else, doing something, dying with boredom and losing all of our rebellion and drive. While they do what? Educated YOU? HA. YOU KNOW IT'S MADNESS, YOU CAN SENSE IT AT TIMES. STOP REPRESSING YOURSELVES. How can it hurt? Just play devils advocate for a little bit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hayduke is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHayduke is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hayduke