View Single Post

Posted 2006-12-11, 07:51 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "It was just a couple that I didn't know..."
Perhaps 9 months of pregnancy and the pain from giving birth will prevent them from getting pregnant again. I do agree that a lifetime of having a kid you don't want is not something that should be a punishment for a moment of stupidity, and that is why there are adoption centers. 9 months of pregnancy on the other hand that can temporarily make their life suck is not so bad that it justifies preventing a life. There are plenty of couples in this country (be it gays, or just a couple that can't have babies) that would gladly take the baby.

And the reason that "the world is full" is just a bullshit reason that shows you don't actually have any good ones. What if our government started killing 1.2 million people every year, I bet you wouldn't be so supportive of that.

There were over 1.2 million abortions in 1996. The abortion rates have dropped somewhat since then, but so have both birth and pregnancy rates.

Last edited by !King_Amazon!; 2006-12-11 at 08:41 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!