View Single Post

Posted 2006-12-10, 07:19 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "The baby doesn't just suddenly pop out..."
GravitonSurge said:
The baby doesn't just suddenly pop out - there are 9 months of pregnancy involved.

During that time, the woman can be removed from school or unable to work... ridiculed or any number of things.

What if it was a genuine mistake? Say a condom broke during sex. Is that really the fault of the man or woman? Obviously if they were using a condom they did not want to get pregnant, so if it happens in an accident they should be forced to bear the child anyway?

I'm not catholic, but i was until i was about 10 or 11. Yes, there are nine months of pregnancy...i went through all of them, and worked until her due date, two days before she was born. And i was only 17 when i got pgt, the looks i got were not the best, especially when i was w/kaneda. I am a believer in that everything happens for a reason.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo