View Single Post

Posted 2006-12-10, 05:45 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "A lifetime of being a single father/mom..."
GravitonSurge said:
A lifetime of being a single father/mom or stuck with a child that is unwanted is not a fair "punishment" for a single moment of stupid sex.

A child should not be a sentence for the crime of having sex.

Plus, the world has enough people as it is. If the abortion is done early enough, it is justifed in my eyes.

A baby isn't punishment at all. I didn't want kids yet, but my daughter is amazing.

I'm obviously against abortion...well for me. I think that a woman should have the right to have an abortion, but i think that along with the procedure they should also have their tubes tied. If you can have an abortion you probably shouldn't have kids period. I'm very supportive of adoption so if you can't handle being a parent give the baby up for adoption. Kaneda was very back and fourth with the issue throughout my pregnancy. Not the abortion part, after he decided that's what he wanted, that's what he wanted....but that's the one thing i can say my mom did right...never aborted any of us. Yea, she has like 7 kids, but they all have good homes now and are very good people. So I honostly couldn't do it. Even when i thought i wanted to, its something i was raised against. But i do see how some women can, but i think they should be fixed then. I dont think you should be able to put having a kid on hold if your pregnant. if you don't want them, dont get pregnant, get fixed.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo