View Single Post

Posted 2006-12-10, 11:41 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "I am for it in all reasonable..."
GravitonSurge said:
I am for it in all reasonable circumstances. If a girl does not want a baby, or cannot reasonably support one, she should be able to make that decision. The dad should have some say in it too, however.

Now if she's having abortions multiple times a year, there is a problem...
If the girl does not want a baby, she should not have gotten pregnant.

If she can't reasonably support a baby, there's always adoption.

"I don't want it" or "I can't support it" are not good enough reasons for preventing a life.

EDIT: Although I do agree with you about the father having a say in it. If abortion were going to be completely legal under all circumstances, then the father should have some say. What I mean by that though is:

Situation A
Mother wants an abortion, father does not. Father should get some say in this situation.

Situation B
Mother doesn't want an abortion, father does. Father should not get any say in this situation.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!