View Single Post

Posted 2008-09-29, 09:16 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I heard somewhere that the Republicans..."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
I heard somewhere that the Republicans want Palin to not come to the VP debate?? Anybody hear something like this? I can't find a link, but a co-worker swears it's true. This, of course, coming after the dreadful Katie Couric interview. So Palin now has two big interviews with well-respected anchors and she's bombed them both.

People, I cannot stress this enough: If McCain wins the election and something fatal happens to him, THIS WOMAN WILL BE THE LEADER OF THE MOST POWERFUL COUNTRY IN THE WORLD. Please vote for Barack Obama for the well-being of this country. It is absolutely vital that we get Obama in office.

This point has not been made enough. The moron population is caught up in "OMGEE SHES HAWT". I had a friend text bullshitting me yesterday trying to tell me Obama is a terrorist beacause of his name. I figured that point in the election smear tactics were over. Jesus, I have some stupid fucking friends. It makes me wonder if the people I've surrounded myself around throughout high school made me act the way I did, and do currently.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V