Thread: Gun laws?
View Single Post

Posted 2008-02-19, 06:29 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "You are correct, If I'm carrying a gun..."
I don't see the big obsession of "protecting" yourself. I doubt you'll ever get robbed to begin with, sure you can have a gun, But if you actually keep it somewhere, in a safe or whatnot, you may not even have time to react and get it before you're shot dead. I know you'll probably just say well atleast you gave it a shot, but that really is just irrelevant.

If you don't talk shit, and run your mouth to people, live an honest life you'll probably never, ever have anything to worry about. Get an alarm system on your house, get a couple of big-ass dogs or something, you could always go a non-lethal route to defend yourself. Pepper spray, mace, stun gun, taser, Baseball bat, any of these few could be just as effective as a gun, without the guilt of murdering somebody that's in a worse off situation that you are.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V