View Single Post

Posted 2008-12-29, 02:13 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "derrr I know they won their division...."
This system is still 100000000000000000x better than the college system.

The only big deal here is where the game is going to be hosted, if you are a decent team better than most of the rest, you get a shot to go all the way. With College it depends on points, different scales, what the coaches think, dramatic effect.. all sorts of stupid bullshit and at the end of the day, an undefeated team can still only be ranked like 10th-15th depending on their division and such.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V