View Single Post

Posted 2004-07-17, 11:26 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "lmao this thread is going to be the..."
Ok Look. Have you seen any pictures of this? Its So Ugly looking, and how ofter are you 'actually' going to use the Touchscreen during gameplay....?

Origional gameplay? Hardly. Most of Nintendo's games are multiplatform and the ones aren't, are themselves 'Kiddy Games'. Don't get me wrong, I love MarioKart DS, SSB4, DBZ Boudakai, etc.

Look, the PSP has More 'mature' games, indeed. But the titles alone will beat the DS. The PSP's lineup just for the releasal has highly outnumbered the DS and the DS will be released months earlier.

The PSP Can play FULL MOVIES. FULL MUSIC CDs, Has Wifi, a damn USB hookup for external storage, etc. Has a sweet ass 4.3inch plasma screen which has great great quality. On the other hand, the Ds just has two gameboy advance screens, and one is 'touch' screen. But the actual touch screen isn't big enough to use for the average Teenager, it's a few inches by a few inches, what are you going to do, hit ok? You can just use the A button or the Start button for that.

PSP wins.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V