View Single Post

Parenting 101 Tips everyone should read.
Posted 2008-07-30, 10:55 PM
After seeing my brother-in-law act like a baby dick and a giant child when it comes to responsibilities and yet want to be a man at the same time so he throws a fit about it so many times I decided to go over some things that everyone should take to their heart.

First we start with anger and unclear thinking.

1. Do not assume that because your kids are present that I won't demasculate you. I will demasculate you in front of God, the grand jury, congress, and the crackwhore they all use frequently. That being said the rest fall under this circumstance.

2. Do not assume that because you are big that you are intimidating. This seldom works.

3. Do not assume that the person you try to act tough at will play along. I shoved my foot up my BIL's ass tonight quite literally my 16 triple wide steel toe hardened leather work boot was in his ass as he was carted away to the ambulance. I don't play the shoving tough words game. Nor does anyone else these days. We attack the moment you talk shit. My boot is being removed as we speak.

4. Do not assume that because you have kids you know how to raise them. It takes skill and experience. Both are nice but one is required.

5. Do not assume that because of looks someone does not know how to fight or has fought less than you. I have already sent 2 people to the emergancy room with my fists and feet. One had to have constructive surgery because I literally reorganized his face bones. 5 more were injured but managed a full recovery. He has only watched movies of people fighting.

6. Do not think that because you got into a afore mentioned tough words pussy push fight that you can beat anyone. That hardly amounts to my 12 years of fighting and training. Much less the skill and experience of others.

7. Follow the above whenever you get angry at someone for telling your kids what to do. Chances are they are your better and if what they say works or makes sense (thinking objectively) then do it. Acknowledging that someone is better than you is the first step in getting help to train for said experience.

These all pertain to anger and how parents think they are the best ever simply because they have a few things going for them in life. Remember never to underestimate others and never overestimate yourself.

Now we move on to things that have to do with being the parent of kids.

1. Take control. Let them know that you are better and that you can crush them at any time the mood strikes you. This is the first step to gaining respect.

2. Once you gain respect begin training/teaching them things you know. Admit that you are not the best and they will become more accepting of you.

3. Train your kids to have courage. No one cares how brave they are, only about how well they function mentally and physically under pressure. This is an important lesson.

4. Age means nothing. Only the number of those years spent learning matter. Just because you are older than someone it does not mean they will automatically kiss your ass or respect you. Earn it through actions.

5. Never let your kids do things uninformed and never control every little thing they do. If they fail then you disown them. As a human it is your duty to bring honor and respect to your family name. This is another important lesson for children to learn early on. When you make decisions only for number one you sometimes overestimate yourself. However when the stake of your family name is on the line and others as well you tend to be more cautious.

6. Let the weak get left behind. The better kid should be the one your lessons are geared to. Better to have one kid on track and the other super busy than to have one kid on track and the better one getting into trouble because they are bored. Never gear things towards the idoit. Take the extra time to help them out AFTER.

7. The most important lesson for the parent is here. Whoop your kids ass. Pain is a great teacher. In fact pain the best teacher. Learn to inflict it while doing no damage and you will have your kids obeying you within minutes of that tantrum.

This is parenting 101 from my observations as both a kid and adult. If you do not like it then you know it is true and you are refusing to accept the truth which is what is making you upset at it. This is not for faint of hearts and all you who believe spanking children is bad should attempt to read it and learn. Direct hate mail to voodookobra. I would love to see him slap you down on his public website.
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?

Last edited by hotdog; 2008-07-30 at 10:58 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog