Thread: Gay marriage
View Single Post

Posted 2008-07-25, 10:14 AM in reply to Wallow's post "Gay marriage"
Thanks Wallow. As one of the few gay members on this forum, I would like to say it's always a wondrous sight to see people like you who say shit like this. Why are you against it? What would gay marriage even do to you? It hasn't changed the family structure in the places that it's been allowed. It hasn't turned a mass of children gay, it hasn't demoralized those areas, the slippery slope argument of "then we should allow bestiality/pedophilia" has been shot down and not even been acknowledged in those countries/states/etc.

It's not as if someone is going to put a gun to your head, tell you to make out with some random dude and marry him and never be able to be with a woman. What is so incomprehensible to me in this world filled with hate, avarice, genocide, and complete inanity is that people still hold onto these core beliefs that gay people shouldn't be granted the same rights as everyone else in the world. What's your excuse for not wanting it? Really, tell me. Oh, and don't give me the bullshitted "gays can marry people, just of the opposite gender," that excuse is contrite and weak. And the slippery slope retort I mentioned earlier is out. I don't hear much about people in South Africa banging little kids or the monkies around as I don't hear much about Californians and people in Massachusetts doing the same.

So explain yourself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack