View Single Post

Best Beef track ever?
Posted 2008-04-21, 10:47 AM
A pretty complicated list no doubt. These are just a few that come up when I think about them and I guarntee there are probably better ones that I can't think of right now, but out of these which would you guys consider to be the greatest 'beef' track. Ether is up there on my list, along with Tupac's - Hit em up probably tied for second. But honestly, my favorite all-around dis track would be Eminems - Nail in the coffin, just the flow and lyrical assault that Em launches is amazing.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V