View Single Post

Posted 2006-06-15, 03:18 PM in reply to ~JESUS~'s post starting "----- I BET! He sounds christian......"
I don't believe you. I don't believe you at all!

Quote:
I BET!

He sounds christian...

honesty is best Lenny...
What is it with you?! He IS a Christian! Ask him if you don't believe me.

The only difference between you and he is that HE takes the Bible with a pinch of salt. You, however, take every word as the pure truth.

Quote:
My opinion is known Lenny, if you cant figure it out, go back and read...and read, and read...
The usual thing to do is post the article, than voice your opinions. Not just post the article and leave it at that. For all I know you could be posting the article because it is absolutely ludicrous. Look through the News and Debates threads, see how many voice opinions in the first post? Look at the News threads I post, see how I voice my opinions?

Quote:
you like speaking for others dont you..wishfull thinking or delusion?

honesty is best Lenny...
I AM being honest you dimwit. Read the post. Comprehend the post. Or do you work on a special Bible time that means every day is the same day?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny