Thread: Too D3V:
View Single Post

Posted 2004-01-02, 02:22 AM in reply to KagomJack's post "Too bad D3V is banned"
D3V said:
KagomJack said:
I'd have loved him to see this:

December 22, 2012 CE - A lot of doomtalk has sprung up lately around the ancient Mayan Calendar and how it'll be completing its cycle on this date. Mayan Armageddon is nothing to sneer at, either. At that moment, everything in the world that humans are fond of, from darling Fluffy romping in the yard to the new espresso maker on the kitchen counter will make like a Fox TV special and attack their unsuspecting owners. The forces of nature will get a go at us next and then big bits of space debris will have a shot, too. In the end, humanity will be quite thoroughly heinie-whipped for being so very sinful and impure.

The End Times aficionados are so entranced by the thought of this whole new mythology they can pull apocalypses out of, that they've entirely overlooked the itsy-bitsy factoid that 2012 isn't the Mayan date for end of the world, at all. That's not scheduled until sometime in the fiftieth century. 2012 will only mark the end of a calendrical cycle, and as such, a pretty good time to party...well, unless you're an End Times obsessive.

well, i got this from a site that talks about end times, it's more of a comedy site than a serious site. http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Orac...infinity2.html check it out!

Actually, the article you read is wrong. When the world was created this made the first cycle of time, and now that the the lapse of time is going to go through its next cycle thats when judgement day will come, try looking up some ACTUAL websites, not some geocities crap. The 2012 wasn't translated until the 15th century because nobody knew about the mayans after they fell apart on themselves knowing what they had discovered will ruin the world as they know it.
dude, i couldn't care any less if it was right or wrong. I just posted it there cus you always talk about the Mayans' calanedar. But the site itself has some humor that you could appreciate
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack