Thread: I resign
View Single Post

Posted 2007-09-18, 10:26 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Yeah but the newbies have stopped..."
I tried the Automotive aspect, but nobody really has lives outside of computeres and videogames, so it hasn't taken off at all. There are many things that can be talked about and posted about, but most of that would be daily news, which we don't even have a current stream on, maybe bring back News Poster and assign somebody that doesn't mind keeping us informed on top of things?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V