Thread: Weekends....
View Single Post

Posted 2007-08-22, 03:24 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Nah, you haven't upset me at all. In..."
Actually I'm moving up in the law firm where I work. I won't work in the copy center much longer, even if I did I'd still make more money than you. Broke bitch.

Secondly, I've been in more relationships than you have, fucked more girls than you have, I think I have a better understanding of females than you. I've never been a smelly fatass that can't pick up chicks. Don't blame society, blame yourself for eating those 2 bowls of ice cream before you cried yourself to sleep every night.

In fact, I think I will smoke a bowl after I get off work. I'll invite two hot FEMALE friends of mine to partake in that bowl, as well. Man, life is great! Wish I could say the same for you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos