View Single Post

Posted 2009-08-03, 02:12 PM in reply to Lenny's post "The Almighty Google"
I think that it's wonderful Google is going to take over the world. Not only is it going to be easy for me to access any information at any given time, this modernized SkyNet is going to probably one day own the programming for our vehicles, houses, computers, cell phones, all forms of communication. And what will they do then? Oh, what every company does when they turn greedy and go to earn some more bucks, add some fees!

As long as Google stays free for most services, I have no issues with it. Once they start to charge money is where the problem will begin. At this point they are solely making money off of advertisers, and have done greatly thus far. Once they start to charge the consumer things may change a bit, and they may turn into a monopolizer in the market, as most feel they have done now. Only problem is as of yet, they don't charge for almost anything.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V