View Single Post

Posted 2007-08-16, 02:14 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Yea ...that's normally what I hope for..."
I think girls use abortion as a tool way too much so that they can have sex as much as they want and don't have to worry about the responsibilities of a child afterwards. If the life if the mother is in danger, or there was a rape case, it is a good reason for abortion, otherwise, own up to what you have done if you went and had sex and got pregnant. You are taking the life of another by aborting a child, and if we punished by death for women aborting, do you think they would go out and have sex too much, and risk getting pregnant when they knew they would be killed if they killed the baby that they didn't want? I mean, honestly, we all have the right to choose what we do in life, but I think it is wrong to abort a child. I know they recently passed a law in Texas where a mother who has a child does not want it, can take that child to a hospital or fire station, and give the child to someone there and just walk off with no questions asked. I think this idea is much better than aborting, or leaving a child you do not want for dead. The only hassle to the mother at this point is carrying the child to term; the hospital or other facilities will deal with the adoption part.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hunsy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHunsy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hunsy