Thread: 2012
View Single Post

Posted 2008-01-28, 09:05 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I do think the end of humanity isn't..."
Yeah that may be true. I actually saw a nice peice the other day on the History channel peiceing together all of the possible things that could happen within our lifetime. There's an ample amount of things that could potentially go wrong, such as Nuclear war, tectonic plate shifts causing massive volcanoes that would result in a thick smoke coat keeping sunlight out of our world, global warming casusing massive flooding, things such as the san andraes fault collapsing, and dumping the western coast of California into the ocean, possibly causing a giant tidal wave towards our asian and austrailian friends.

The list is immense, and it truly is very sad that our world is caught up in the politics and complexity of our society that we cannot come together unless something horrible is to happen, and that time, could ultimately be the last thing for our human race.

What a shame.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V