View Single Post

Posted 2007-12-06, 06:25 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "I'm back....I'ts 4 in the morning and..."
K I'm back.

More about what happend last night.

Well it all started when me and my friend leave and go to her other empty house and decide to unleash some Raid bombs for the roaches due to the rich crackheads who used to live there and used to hide their needles under the carpet. I find a taser in the kitchen.

Anyway we leave and one of my friends calls me and is at the mall kickin it with his homie. We go over there to the mall and kick it for a little bit. I get bored and decide to go get the taser from the car and start tasing everyone. After a little bit of tasing and having a little fun I give it back to my friend and she puts it in her purse. After like 5-10 minutes two black and whites roll up on us and asks us who has the taser. I point immediatly at her (hell yeah nigga , M.O.B.) then she gets search, the cop tells her to get sit on the ground then I get searched and everyone else gets searched (There was about 5 of us). After a little bit of taking ID's and info, the cops call mall security, we get our pictures taken and info recorded, and are banned from the mall. I get a one year ban, but they gave my friend 5 years ban and she can only come back on 12/8/2012.

All I can say is that I never really go to the mall, but when you're banned from a place it just make you wanna go to the place even more.

Yep...then we go smoke at the park and while I'm high I thought Nazi's showed up and they released dogs on us, I swear. Then I lost my strawberry milkshake.

/logout
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos