Thread: NFL: Week 6!
View Single Post

Posted 2007-10-15, 10:30 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "MJD fantasy points baby. I didn't catch..."
Dude, I couldn't agree with you more.

Pressuring Brady REALLY throws him off his game, as well as it does Peyton, which is why you guys had better be ready with your O-Line because our D coordinator is just crazy enough to throw 11 guys your way if shit is going to throw you off. I mean shit, we had an onside kick this week in the second quarter, pretty awesome shit, in the stands as soon as I seen him line up for the kick I knew something was going on, he kicked it and ran about 11 yards and fell on the ball, amazing shit to see in person, so funny.

New England is a good team, but they are excellent at adjusting their game to what they are facing each specific week, which is where I feel the Jaguars are coming from as well, the past 2 years we've had to make key adjustments, and just recently they've been clicking on all cylinders.

These experts are nothing more than washedup ex-NFL players on second string squads that love displaying their opinionated comments on nationally televised sports programs.

When it comes down to it, any team is beatable, it's really who makes the least mistakes, and executes the most efficiently.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V