Thread: NFL: Week 6!
View Single Post

Post NFL: Week 6!
Posted 2007-10-15, 09:14 AM
Great weekend for football IMO.

I woke up around 11:32 Sunday morning after a long weekend of car maintenance, and going to Daytona Saturday for a few hours, then the hour trip back.

Anyways, woke up 11:32 grabbed a shower, around noonish, told my girlfriend we're going the game. She did the usual, well ugh we need to save money blah blah blah nonsense throught the 10 minute relization that i'm going to the game and if she wants to go she can.

We finally get out the door around 12:15 and get to Jacksonville in about 40 minutes, pulling around through downtown looking for a parking spot before scalping for tickets I get into a deadend, begin backing up and some guy in a BMW pulls up and asks if we've got tickets yet.

So, i'm like "well, not YET.." He then proceeds to tell me he's got some tickets trying to get rid of sicne his wife had to work and bailed, so he didn't feel like staying, he said he'd take $80 for them, so I offer down $60 and get a pretty good damn deal imo.(His tickets we're 50 a peice, 100 total, so I basisically got a buy one get one free deal). The seats we're in section 231 in the middle of the middle, perfect. It was a great day at Jacksonville Municipual Stadium, the crowd was going APESHIT the entire game, we had a whole mini-section of people that I swear we're making a rucuss that could be heard throughout the entire game. The Stadium was full and the weather was exceptional, much cooler than it has been the previous few weeks.

Though, the Jaguars SUCKED the entire first quarter. No matter how hard we tried nothing was seemingly going right, that and the refferres seemed to have gotten some laced marijuana before the game and their calls we're all skewed from the perception of the rest of the stadium filled with people.

Nonetheless, Jaguars turned the game around, and ran away with it, another Dominaiting performance by the Jags, 37-16 win, honestly it should've been 37-9, but they threw a touchdown with 12 seconds left, but you know.

Awesome game, I'm very exicted for next week's monday night showdown against the Colts, honestly, both teams look exceptional, but Monday night in Jacksonville against the Colts who are probably off being off a week, we'll just have to see. The Jaguars have a Tsunami of momentum in their favor, we'll just have to see.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V