View Single Post

Posted 2008-08-11, 11:31 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Your point? Name one person on these..."
Honestly, what are you trying to prove? Your hasty generalizations and rash judgements make you an arrogant prick. Get off your high-horse; you're nothing but a worthless bag of scum. It's the internet, man. Just chill out and stop living in your own little world.

EDIT: Why are you saying I'm upset? Why are you saying that I think US army rangers are tougher than you? Why are you making all these stupid assumptions? You couldn't argue your way out of a paperbag. I called bullshit on the fight because we all know that it never ocurred. I'm flaming you because you're the most arrogant prick on these forums. You don't see other people's points of view, and again, make hasty generalizations and rash judgements.

hotdog said:
If you must compare yourself to others so frequently that the moment someone mentions a fight you get upset and start flaming them it simply means have a long way to go.
Where did I compare myself to you? Please, tell me what upset me.

Are you serious right now? Are you sure you're not tripping on acid and going off on a tangent? What the fuck are you talking about? For the third time, I'll state that you have a problem with making assumptions.

Last edited by HandOfHeaven; 2008-08-11 at 11:40 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven