View Single Post

Posted 2006-03-09, 12:15 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "His research: Shrooms, LSD, high doses..."
I didn't mean to take it all literally. The Halo thing was a reference, and the radio thing was an example of how telepathy is believed to be transmitted. And yes, there obviously is another side of this world, because where would ghosts go?

And I do not do drugs of any sort. I don't even take Tylenol for crying out loud.

As for evidence, no one has any evidence to fully support their claim at the time it is proposed. And if you wanna talk about evidence, then where is your evidence that there is no such thing as ESP?

Even if I did have evidence, would you look at it seriously, or go, "That's impossible." and never think about it again. Even if I had all the evidence in the world, people would still disagree. Just like there is no evidence to support Jesus, God, or the fact that 2 people created the whole world, yet they had 2 sons....

I guess what I am trying to say is that theories don't need evidence to be true, just a belief that it is possible. Until it is absolutely positivly proven that telepathy and other psychic abilitys are a figment of the imagination, then people, as well as I, will continue to believe that it does exist.

As for research to discover psychic abilitys, people are going about it all wrong. In this day and age, technology is all mighty and if technology can explain it, then it must be true, and if not, then it is false. People are trying to analyze it through a scientific nature, but it is either not gonna happen or take an extremely long time.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. The person dying part, I said they see the person. And if you have seen anyone on thier deathbed, you would know that even if they WANTED to call someone to say goodbye, they wouldn't be able to.
R.I.P
Pontiac
Jan. 1926 - Dec. 2010 est.

Check the Gallery and Scrapbook often!
[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003