View Single Post

Posted 2006-03-09, 02:30 AM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "What you guys are all not understanding..."
Draco2003 said:
What you guys are all not understanding is that telepathy has no way of being proven scientifically. There have been stories of people seeing family members at say, 10:15 P.M., telling them, "Hey, I just wanted to see if you were alright, anyways I gotta go," and then they find out that the family member they saw had died at that time or 10:16 or something.
There are more than six billion people in the world alive at this very moment. One person dies every two seconds, I believe. Is it that absurd to believe that one out of these 6 billion people would have someone who is worried about them, calls them and asks them how they are doing, and then they die a minute later. 30 people will die within that minute. I don't find it hard to believe at all that one of these people would have had someone call to check up on them not so long ago. True, this is not likely, but it is a statistical anomaly. Almost all major statistical anomalies will be reported, and people will make bogus religions out of them too. If it can not be proven scientifically, then as far as we're concerned, it does not exist. However, if it has not been proven scientifically, then that's a different issue.

Quote:
What I am trying to point out is that everybody has a telepathic abilty. But when any 2 people reach the same "frequency" they can communicate. Like a radio and a radio station. If the station is operating at 99.1 MHz and you are tuned in to 100.3 MHz then your not listening to KGGI (these stations are from where I live). But the minute you turn that 'tune' dial to 99.1, you are going to be listening to KGGI. People are the same way. Say, for instance, Chruser was a radio, in this case, and was "tuned in to" 100.3. The suicidal kid was the station, projecting his emotions/whatever at 99.1. When Chruser changed his "frequency" from 100.3 to 99.1, he was recieving the information that the suicidal kid was feeding. Thus, he felt the same way that the kid did.
Where in the world did you come up with this. You claim that this can't be scientifically proven, however you're using some mighty scientific terms for it. If you're going to make such an absurd claim, you should have some sort of evidence that points to it. At the moment it sounds like you're simply pulling it out of your ass.

Quote:
Also like a radio station, the "frequency" would get interupted from Earth's magnetic field, mountain ranges, buildings, weather, and other objects. This would hinder how well a person would recieve the "broadcast". This does not, however, apply to people of the same bloodline. They seem to be operation on XM, where, no matter where in the world, you can recieve/send an "emotional broadcast".
Okay, so now this frequency has physical qualities. What you're talking about sounds an awful lot like electromagnetic radiation, which, for reasons already posted, would not be likely.

Quote:
During this period they are moving ALOT faster on another plane of sub-existance.
What??? What is sub-existence?

Quote:
Many people believe that today, that is possible, and that is what telepathy is.
I don't understand how travelling through what seems to be hyperspace is the same thing as telepathy?

Quote:
Now, on the other hand, we have the Covenant. They have a very uber-complex way of simply sliding into Slipspace and therefore are much more agile and able to navigate in it. This is how a ghost would move about this realm and the "Other Side".
Ghosts go through hyperspace? They go to the other side? Like, out of a wormhole or something?

Quote:
This is all what I believe and am willing to bet just about anything on. You may laugh at my analogy regarding Halo, but I could care less. Many people were scoffed for their theories, and the only bad theory, is one that has been given up on.
Well, the people whose theories that were once scoffed at and are now accepted did some mighty hard research on what they were publishing, and they shared it with the world. Where is your research? Where is your evidence?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes