Thread: Barack Obama
View Single Post

Posted 2008-07-05, 12:24 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "I'm sorry. I just can't stop laughing..."
hotdog said: [Goto]
I'm sorry. I just can't stop laughing at you. Your posts are so freaking hilarious. On another note I just took and copied your posts. Why? Because they make my *guns without training* case that much easier. Thanks man. Keep spewing shit out your mouth. Please make my day easier.
Any time I look at Apefrica or Detroit it makes my case easier coon.

Quote:
Of course I agree with all this stupid handout stuff. It was your ancestors not you. Get over it. White people did not MAKE black people slaves. The white man merely capatalized on the trade. That's it. I also voted for him because of one thing. I can now say black racy jokes in front of black people and when they cry "racist" I can pull out a card of Obama.
You're right it was the Jews who brought you here not me, if it wasn't for those Jews you spooks would still be swinging from trees with no roads no cars no computers breaking coconuts over your heads and eating each other for dinner and raping monkeys.

Quote:
Also any info I find on the internet from Caveman (Stupid morons who think there is actually a being controlling everything and believing books written by potheads from the stone age) sites. I must throw out the window. Also there is a reason people specifically don't want religion and state combined. Why? Well Caveman it's called Theocracy and last time I (and the rest of the world checked) it failed miserably. That and it isn't Democracy. Which is what our Govt. is supposed to be. Also remember that you are an immigrant if you go back long enough and look at your ancestors (The Cavemen who thought fire was the devil no doubt! XD). You the white man came to someone else's land and killed off many of them and didn't bother to learn the language. In all reality you are NOT an American. You are however a United States Citizen and an American immigrant.
You're right those Amerindians got conquered and instead of teepees we have White man's buildings which you undoubtedly live in jigaboo. It wasn't the Indians who built America. Sure a few spooks picked cotton, they were good at that, I'll give them that. And Chinese could build railroads. I don't really have a problem with Chinese or Asians. They work hard, contribute to society, and don't blame Whitey for everything, unlike the coons. Yes I am American, not a hyphenated American like all Negros. "America" was not a country back when Amerindian tribes roamed it. It was just a continent. And before you say, "Go back to Europe," I would if all those coons spooks and Muslims got out of it. Spooks sure love to say how they hate Whitey but yet they don't live in their shitty third world countries (Africa, Mexico, most of the Middle East, etc.) to live with the rest of their kind.

The original United States Naturalization Law of March 26, 1790 (1 Stat.103) provided the first rules to be followed by the United States in the granting of national citizenship. This law limited naturalization to aliens who were "free white persons" and thus left out indentured servants, slaves, free African-Americans, and later Asian Americans.
The 1790 Act also limited naturalization to persons of "good moral character"; the law required a set period of residence in the United States prior to naturalization, specifically two years in the country and one year in the state of residence when applying for citizenship. When those requirements were met, an immigrant could file a Petition for Naturalization with "any common law court of record" having jurisdiction over his residence asking to be naturalized. Once convinced of the applicant’s good moral character, the court would administer an oath of allegiance to support the Constitution of the United States. The clerk of court was to make a record of these proceedings, and "thereupon such person shall be considered as a citizen of the United States."

Free WHITE persons, no indentured servants, no slaves, no non Whites of any kind.

So according to the forefathers, yes, I am more of an American than any spooks, coons, or any other riff raff.

Quote:
But your bloodline did not start here. What's wrong? Feel like crying little Caveman? Well don't. Take solace in the fact that you are everything you hate. What you are talking about black people doing is what WE already did and are doing. Get over yourself. Everything must change eventually.
I keep laughing at how you call me a caveman. You know I could call you a porch monkey right coon? Negros don't belong in Europe, America, Latin America, Asia, or anywhere else and yet they still move there as 'refugees'.

Quote:
Here have a tissue. I am done raping you with a spoon Caveman. Please respond to this though I need more anti white extremist christian material.
You didn't rape me at all, but of course you would think you did, because you're a spook who thinks he can rape anything or anyone he wants. I don't really need any more anti negro spook coon Muslim extremist material because everyone can see it when they go outside depending on where they live.

Obama may win, he may not. You can't really go by the polls, because half of the people voting for him may end up in prison by the time of election.
Snow is racist. It does not have an equal amount of colored snow as it does white snow. We must find a way to alter nature so that snow becomes colored.

When you decorate your tree for Christmas, you must put at least 24.8% colored bulbs, and they must be placed throughout the tree and not segregated in any matter.

Christmas presents must not be wrapped in white paper.

If Christmas music is to be played, under no circumstances is 'Have a White Christmas' to be Played.

Turkey may be served, but only if there is an equal amount of dark and white meat be served.

You must keep your colored and white dogs in the same room at all times, unsegregated, and they must get along at all times.

Last edited by zonalon; 2008-07-05 at 12:28 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zonalon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zonalon