View Single Post

Posted 2003-03-07, 05:52 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "A personal oppinion on duping/rushing"
I say to each his own. If you want to rush/be rushed, fine. If you want to dupe and know how, fine - just don't make it public... As long as it is possible for everyone to have fun in their own way I am happy with the game, but when you have a dupe and release it to the general public and f*** everything up, then it's getting ridiculous.

This game as become boring to me three times since its release, and each time something has pulled me back to it. While repetetive, this game is extremely addicting in just about every way imaginable for a game to be. It's getting boring again, seeing as the dupe messed everything up, and while I'm now insanely rich, so is everyone else. The only things that can keep me interested at this point are (#1) a realm reset, or (#2) patch 1.10, or best of all - both.

Last edited by Pyro; 2003-03-07 at 05:54 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pyro