View Single Post

Posted 2009-10-13, 07:00 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "He'll deserve it once what he's saying..."
KagomJack said: [Goto]
He'll deserve it once what he's saying he'll do has been done.

I commend him for trying and I'm sure he'll accomplish what he's set out to do, but until he's actually done what he's setting out to do, he has not earned it.

One should not be awarded for wanting to do something.
And I can respect that side of it. My point is that they gave it to him not for what he has done, but for what he is wanting to do. Him saying what he is going to do is what earned the peace medal.

At what point would you say he could earn it? Is there an actual milestone to where you think that he would be eligible?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V