View Single Post

Posted 2009-10-12, 02:09 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I'm sure in due time, he'll have earned..."
KagomJack said: [Goto]
I'm sure in due time, he'll have earned it, but right now is too early is all in my opinion.
care to expand? What else does this single man have to do. He's been pushing his peace rhetoric down the throats of every single person around him and it's just starting to take pace. Like I said he's only been in office for less than a year now so it takes time to get the ball rolling. His direction is what is was rewarded for. They see Obama as the wave of the future, which is why they are trying to help his momentum.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V