View Single Post

Posted 2009-10-09, 02:46 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "It's almost shrewd. Like they are..."
I don't even understand what kind of backasswards we live in today. This man has won a medal for promoting peace. No shit he hasn't done anything yet, the man has only been in office for 8 months. They are awarding him because of his stands on nuclear proliferation and his global power when it comes to the future of society. He even said that he didn't recieve the medal for the things he's done, but for the things he's wanting to do, and wanting others to do.

The repugs simply have gone off the deep end. I've been reading different comments all day, and have been bashed by people I know personally that think his medal is stupid. When the FUCK has anyone EVER been questioned about recieving the Nobel Peace Award? Ever? ..ever? It's simply ludicrous to belittle Obama for winning this award. It's not even like he asked for it...

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V