View Single Post

Posted 2008-05-21, 08:52 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Shut up K_A, you come on after being..."
D3V said:
Are you sure this is "your" guide, spector?
D3V said:
Atleast put a link if you are going to copy/paste a shit load of stuff.
D3V said:
I'm just messing with you douchecanoe, no need to neg rep. I'm planning on writing up a full guide of leveling "Druids" on WoW, along with a PVP technique guide and explanations of different strategies for raiding as well as PVP.
D3V said:
Shut up K_A, you come on after being absent and choose my posts to bitch about trolling with, get a life.

Dude, those posts above qualify as trolling. You did not nothing but distract people from the thread, and then talk about WoW in the Diablo II section. I saw several 'good jobs' and 'high fives' to -Spector-. Aside from Kaneda's stupid post, everyone has contributed positively to this thread. Take your beef with -Spector- some place else. K_A should have already closed this thread.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven