View Single Post

Posted 2013-02-13, 10:39 PM in reply to Skurai's post "I think it's time to give up, now."
Skurai said: [Goto]
I suppose I'll commit suicide. Are there any slow, not-so-painful was to do it? I want to go unnoticed, until the last minute, and maybe have the chance to change my mind, so I don't want anything instant, like weapons or drinking a thing of bleach. Starving would be noticed, as well, as I simply like to eat, and everyone I know likes to cook.
I'm considering continuous food poisoning.

I'm not able to be talked out of this, so if you attempt that, I'll simply ask /b/ or some fuckers on Gaia.
You're an idiot.

-----------------

Having had my severe highs and lows with manic depression, the thought of suicide does bounce around in my brain. It's like an unwanted house guest; it should leave and never come back. The single most selfish act that one could do. All you are doing is looking for attention. Find something with a relatively high LD50 and ingest half of that amount over a period of time. I guarantee it will be a slow and painful death. Moron.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven